HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Sonic Forum, our fansite dedicated to Sonic the Hedgehog, gaming, and general chat. Forums, chatbox, and news about Sonic the Hedgehog, founded by members of The Sonic Community after its destruction. Join us, post, enjoy!

I Lied

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Canderous
Nub

I Lied Empty
Subject: I LiedPosted at: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:22 pm

I kinda felt like a dousche so I'll fess up. I'm Landen from Vex. That place has grown uber-stale since you left and Yhuzan opposes anything that has to do with you.
I've got a question though. Would you evr be willing to return?
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

I Lied Empty
Subject: Re: I LiedPosted at: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:58 am

(Moved to the CD forum because of potential to incite VX-related drama/retardation.)

Well, nice lie? I don't even remember who "Landen" is, really, so you might as well be a new face to me. As for Yhuzan, VX, et al. ... Eh. I'd be back in short order if they'd let me come back. Problem is they won't let me.
Back to top Go down
Canderous
Nub

I Lied Empty
Subject: Re: I LiedPosted at: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:55 am

I joined vex shortly before you were banned.

I tried to get you back in, but got completely shut down. And it wasn't Yhuzan either. It seemed two thrids the forum banded together and said no. Even some guy named Sora, who I've never seen before, popped up and beat down my proposal. Everyone who might've supported you seems to have disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

I Lied Empty
Subject: Re: I LiedPosted at: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:18 pm

There are about a million things I could say about it all, really. But "haters gonna hate" should suffice. What everyone forgets is that I'm more stubborn than all of them. I'm immovable; I'll be back on VX eventually, and it will be like nothing ever happened. Just more of the same. I'll be back on TSC eventually, as well. Not that I expect you to happen to know what that is, but if you're curious feel free to ask.

For now, though, I'm quite content to try building this place up. I hope its fourth life will far outshine even its first.
Back to top Go down
Canderous
Nub

I Lied Empty
Subject: Re: I LiedPosted at: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:21 pm

what is this TSC of which you speak.
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

I Lied Empty
Subject: Re: I LiedPosted at: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:19 pm