HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Sonic Forum, our fansite dedicated to Sonic the Hedgehog, gaming, and general chat. Forums, chatbox, and news about Sonic the Hedgehog, founded by members of The Sonic Community after its destruction. Join us, post, enjoy!

All systems, full power!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

All systems, full power! Empty
Subject: All systems, full power!Posted at: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:00 pm

Ho ho ho ho ho ho h! Greetings, Sonic and fox boy... Killing you would be my pleasure, fox boy! As I tell you to behold my floating masterpiece, the Egg Carrie- Oh, hello dear Earthlings. I'm Agent Robotnik, or if you rather like to know who I really am, I'm the cousin of Dr. Ivo Robotnik, or Dr. Eggman, whatever you know him as.

I've helped him rehash his old machines in a game called... lemme use all my fourth-wall breaking skills to find out the name, oh, Sonic the Hedgehog 4, and if you like accuracy as much as I do, Episode I. I also like to act like him, the reason why I was repeating some lines of him.

Just take care not to anger me! Despite my more Mafia-based accent, I'm an agent who works for him, my dear Robotnik, and angering me only will make me destroy you on sight! So careful!

I hope you all get along with me, and my mechanical creations with agent related stuff!

Last edited by Agent Robotnik on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chuck Swirsky
Automatic Terror Machine
Chuck Swirsky

Subject: Re: All systems, full power!Posted at: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:08 pm

Welcome Agent Robotnik, seems we have royalty here.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: All systems, full power!Posted at: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Thanks, sir ahem, Chuck Swirsky. I'm glad I'm part of Dr. Robotnik's royal family that will conquer the Earth sooner or later! Oh, and keep in mind, I'm an agent, so I also know when to hide, how to hide, and how to spy. I can use the most evil of disguises just to hide my identity. Behold!

Anyways, there is this forum where I posted a thread about Dr. Eggman on. I missed to put the red color in my post, so I went to try and edit it. Only to be faced with harsh forum permissions: I'm not allowed to post replies or edit my post? Unbelievable! Somebody tell me what's up OR fix the forum, otherwise, like I said in my thread, I and Dr. Eggman will summon the Giant Mech upon you!
Back to top Go down
Chuck Swirsky
Automatic Terror Machine
Chuck Swirsky

Subject: Re: All systems, full power!Posted at: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:53 pm

Alright, the changes have been made.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: All systems, full power!Posted at: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Since you are a mod, I won't bet too much on unlocking forum permissions, but thank you for giving me my redness! Sooner or later, I can start dominating the fora, and the Earth with Dr. Eggman! Ha ha!
Back to top Go down
HushimoHD
Nooblet
HushimoHD

Subject: Re: All systems, full power!Posted at: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Not if Mly has anything to do with it.

Anyway. Hi.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Swirsky
Automatic Terror Machine
Chuck Swirsky

Subject: Re: All systems, full power!Posted at: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:52 pm

It's an option, you click the grid button next to the smiley button or you can do:
Quote :

[code=red]text[/code]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject: Re: All systems, full power!Posted at: 

Back to top Go down

All systems, full power!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sonic Forum :: General :: Casual Discussion-