HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Sonic Forum, our fansite dedicated to Sonic the Hedgehog, gaming, and general chat. Forums, chatbox, and news about Sonic the Hedgehog, founded by members of The Sonic Community after its destruction. Join us, post, enjoy!

Dr. Ivo Robotnik!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Dr. Ivo Robotnik! Empty
Subject: Dr. Ivo Robotnik!Posted at: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:42 pm

Gentlemen! I present you the ultimate, I present you the royal of all world rulers, I present you the most scientific genius in the world, Dr. Ivo Robotnik, or if you wish to name him, Dr. Eggman!

Dr. Ivo Robotnik! Doctor_Eggman

I'm his cousin, so its no surprise that being like him is on my naughty wish list! Having a Mafia accent and helping him all the while is a very good thing, but being like him is even better! Please don't bash him as you will anger me and him if you do! We will summon the Giant Mech upon you! Discuss him in all his glory!

Last edited by Chuck Swirsky on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color change to red)
Back to top Go down
Nuva500
Noob
Nuva500

Dr. Ivo Robotnik! Empty
Subject: Re: Dr. Ivo Robotnik!Posted at: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:04 am

(sorry to be off-topic, but I'd like to ask that you change the shade of red you are using to a less vibrant one? It's a little too bright and kind of hurts my eyes...)
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Dr. Ivo Robotnik! Empty
Subject: Re: Dr. Ivo Robotnik!Posted at: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:24 am

I cannot change the red in the above post, but does this shade of dark red working for you? Until I get the ability to edit my past posts, I'd tune down this setting called the brightness!

At least it looked really red to me. And I love really red colors!
Back to top Go down
Nuva500
Noob
Nuva500

Dr. Ivo Robotnik! Empty
Subject: Re: Dr. Ivo Robotnik!Posted at: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:24 pm

That works great actually, thank you! And it's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Robotnik.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dr. Ivo Robotnik! Empty
Subject: Re: Dr. Ivo Robotnik!Posted at: 

Back to top Go down

Dr. Ivo Robotnik!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sonic Forum :: Sonic :: Sonic Miscellanea-