HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Sonic Forum, our fansite dedicated to Sonic the Hedgehog, gaming, and general chat. Forums, chatbox, and news about Sonic the Hedgehog, founded by members of The Sonic Community after its destruction. Join us, post, enjoy!

The 1st Wheneveral Mlytorian Posting Contest!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

The 1st Wheneveral Mlytorian Posting Contest! Empty
Subject: The 1st Wheneveral Mlytorian Posting Contest!Posted at: Fri May 04, 2012 10:14 pm

Right. The person with the most posts at the end of the contest wins. The contest ends on May 12, at 8:00 PM (GMT-5, or the board's default time.) Post wherever, however. Every new topic or post you make adds to your post count; nothing is exempt like on some sites.

Just try to make vaguely interesting discussion so people can reasonably respond and we can hopefully build up momentum quickly with friendly competition.

The winner will get some sort of prize on top of their bragging rights. Not sure what it is yet, but I'll probably think of something before it's over. If not, I'm sure the winner will be able to give me bright ideas.

And it's that simple. Go go go!

ETA: Well, that didn't work out. I'm tired of seeing this as a global announcement, even though the site's dead.
Back to top Go down

The 1st Wheneveral Mlytorian Posting Contest!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1