HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Sonic Forum, our fansite dedicated to Sonic the Hedgehog, gaming, and general chat. Forums, chatbox, and news about Sonic the Hedgehog, founded by members of The Sonic Community after its destruction. Join us, post, enjoy!

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.) Empty
Subject: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed May 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Alright, in case you haven't heard of this, one of the oldest forum games in existence, here's how it goes:

Person A wishes for something. It doesn't have to be anything major, just something that would be entertaining if it were to go horribly wrong, seeing as the idea is to make it go horribly wrong.

Person B finds some way to horribly screw up that wish so that what they gain is worthless, not worth it, etc., then makes their own wish.

Person C corrupts the wish of person B and makes their own.
Person D corrupts the wish of person C and makes their own.
Person E " ... ... ... ... ... ... " person D " ... ... ... ... ... ... "

Etc., so on and so forth, until the end of time.

Let's go.

I wish for a strong and loyal pet Husky.

Last edited by Mly on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stickied due to popularity.)
Back to top Go down
ISS Enterprise
Noob
ISS Enterprise

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.) Empty
Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed May 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Granted. His loyalty shifts to himself and he randomly attacks you and rips off your face.

I wish for a nice cup of tea. Mmmmmm....... tea
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed May 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Granted. The tea is extremely hot; your frontal torso, lower face, and pretty much everything else to a slightly lesser extent, is inclined to agree with this when you spill it all over you. The nurses and doctors agree as well.

I wish for a cup full of rotten leaves.
Back to top Go down
ISS Enterprise
Noob
ISS Enterprise

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed May 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Granted. Your friends grandma becomes very confused at a cookout at your house and accidentally eats the rotting leafs. She upchucks all over your father, who instinctively pushes her on the ground, breaking her hip, and landing the hospital bill in your fathers hands

I wish for a skyscraper
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed May 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Granted. Would you like it to be dropped on your head, or on your head?

I wish, I wish, I was a fish!
Back to top Go down
ISS Enterprise
Noob
ISS Enterprise

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed May 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Granted. Someone offers you a big juicy worm. When you go to bite it, something sharp pierces through the roof of your mouth. You begin to bleed. You run away from it, but it keeps pulling you. You finally give up, and you it pulls you out of the water. You can't breathe. Some odd looking creatures detach the hook and hold you up to their hideous lizard-mammoth faces, and a flash of light comes from a little silver box. They lay you down on some surface, recast their hook, and leave you to die the painful death of suffocation.

I wish that I was a bee
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu May 10, 2012 12:11 am

Granted. You happen to be born into your new life in a hive partially submerged in mud. You go out of the hive, eager to work, not listening carefully to what the swarm of your brethren are trying to warn you of, and suffocate in said mud. If only you went out of the top half....

I wish for a slice of bread, perfectly scaled at 7.2 times the normal.
Back to top Go down
ISS Enterprise
Noob
ISS Enterprise

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu May 10, 2012 6:04 pm

Granted. When you are about to take the first bite, someone runs by. You shrug your shoulders and eat it. What you didn't know was that the runner had sprayed just enough gasoline on the bread that it will kill you

I wish nothing like what I said above happens to me
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu May 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Granted. Nothing like a runner spraying gasoline on your food happens to you; you are instead killed by a walking person dumping a bucket of acid on you.

I wish for a chair made entirely of toothpicks.
Back to top Go down
ISS Enterprise
Noob
ISS Enterprise

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu May 10, 2012 11:20 pm

Granted. It crumbles when you sit down on it, and you get stabbed in the touchas and back several hundred times

I wish for world peace
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri May 11, 2012 2:22 am

Granted. This is done by world peas. Three of them, to be exact. Their gravity makes world peace easily possible by killing all of those warring humans in one quick, easy cataclysm.

I wish for a dish, filled with fish ... sticks.
Back to top Go down
ISS Enterprise
Noob
ISS Enterprise

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri May 11, 2012 5:49 pm

Granted. The people at the fish stick factory accidentally put way to much salt on. You are about to take a bite of said overly salty fish, when you get a phone call. You take the fish with you. Just when you are passing by some stairs, you take your first bite. The taste of it puts a weird look on your face, and you rush to spit it out. While turning back to put it in the trash can, you slip on a rug, sending you down the stairs. The fish remaining in your mouth is forced back into your throat. There you die, paralyzed and suffocating

I wish for pretzels to rain from the sky
Back to top Go down
Canderous
Nub

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Okay, let's restart this so i have a reason to stick around.

I wish for an antique reading desk
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Granted. You realize that antique furniture is very heavy and sturdy as it appears in a puff of bright pink smoke ... right over your head. Gravity quickly comes into play.

I wish for a pet robot dragon with four wings and two tails. Because we could all use a little excitement in our life.
Back to top Go down
Canderous
Nub

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Granted. Due to a lack of size specification, the gigantic dragon is forced to swallow the sun to use as a fuel source. You live for only a few days before all of the sun'swarmth dissapears and Earth becomes a snowball.

i wish for a personal droid servant
Back to top Go down
Chuck Swirsky
Automatic Terror Machine
Chuck Swirsky

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:36 am

Granted, Your Droid Servant has the same serial number that is associated with bad circuitry on the motherboard and glitchy firmware. This causes your Droid Servant to become electrically hazardous to everything around it. The firmware has a glitch which will result in the Droid Servant blowing up within 30 seconds, at any point in the near future without warning.

I wish for a Cuban Cigar.
Back to top Go down
Comet Moth
Mod
Comet Moth

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:06 am

Granted, but it turns out it has a bit too much gunpowder in it for your liking.

I wish for some coffee.
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:09 am

Granted. It's arsenic-flavored. Hope you enjoy!

I wish for Zalgooo!
Back to top Go down
Comet Moth
Mod
Comet Moth

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:22 am

Z̟̙̞̜͉̫̯̘ͩ̽̿̉̀̇̊̾̚͢A̻̥̩̺̞̲̓̓͢͜͝L̝̲̖͍̪̦̠ͮ̐̌͢ͅG̺̪͎͉̿ͦO̞͇̫͗̍̊ͤ ̆͒ͩͭ͏̤̪̥͖̣̥̖̦̰c̸̩͉̱͉͔̠̩ͨ̄̎̓ͤo̴̸͚̟̼̯̬̜̺ͭ͊̾́̚r̵͎̺̬̗̹͔͌̎͂͟͡r̡̛͔̮̱͎̟̞̦̰̂̈̈̐́u̡͔̺̠̥̘ͭ͒̐͟ͅp̶̶̺̭̱ͤͬ͋͑͋̌̐t͕͕̞̂͒̆̍̆̒ͤͫ̄s̛̛̪̖̝͎͕̮̥͆̎ ̸̨̮̱̳̪̺͑͌̔̌ͧṇ͚͓͚̖͇̦͑͗͑ͣ̐o͙̙̱̠̻ͦ̎ͅt̻͇̯͔͔̣̤̏ͯ̊ͭ͆ͯ̍́͘͡ ̵̢̼̞̪͖̣̒̓̔͋̋̕o̝̥̘̫͎̺̥̱͖͆͆̿͌ͥ͂ͮͦn̨̰̟̼̫̣̤̅̓͘lͣͪ̃̾̅͂҉̷͈͉̳̬y̸̢̲̺̩̯̲͓̱͑̆̆̋ͧ͑̕ ̗͍̦͈͉̇̒͞ẙ̢͑ͬͦͣ͋͠͏͉͇̭͙̙o͋ͧ̿̏ͯ̆̄̇͏͙ͅu͙̲̦͚͔͎̣͋ͯ̕r͆ͮ̅̑ͣͭ̊̃͊͏̘̗̥̩̣͈͇̳ ̷̦̹̘̮͎͖͍̬ͥ̂̓ͩͥ́͑̄w̵̥͖̠̝̙̻͚͋̇̓̃ͤ́͡i̵͑̒͋́͛̊̉̚҉̟̹̥̫̼͔̮̳s̷̢̯͓̹̩̬̫̞̫͆ͣ͡h̉͆̄҉͈͖͜
̧̞̩̭̜̒ͨ̀̈́ͫͧ͘B̭̖̖̓ͬ̌ǘ͇̺̻̮̙͕̪͚͌̓͌̍̀t̖̦̜̋̒́ ̢͌̀̒́͑̉̓͏̥͚̱͖͉ͅy̷̛̜̬̲̖ͦ͊͘o̷̗̳͔̾͊ͯͣ̓̐̚ŭ̵̡̠̜͕̲̋̀̎͢ȓ̴͖̩ͫͦ̾ͨ̍ͣ ͉̝͕̥̣͗̏͛m̴̬̘̅ͦͧ̔̊̀͜i̤̯̖̙͐̊͋ͤͫ͋͗̀̕͟n̵̙̝̩ͫ̎́̏̏̃ͪ̎͝ḑ͎̩̲͈̟̘͗͌̾ͥ ̎ͤ̀͏̢̹͓͖̺͈a͍̮͙̿ͤ͛̉͐̐͊́s̟͕̼͖̟ͨ͋ͨ̉ͤ͠ ͎̱̽̂ͪ͒̃͟ͅŵ͉͍̝̩̥̿̔ͬ͊͑́͠e̳̳̳̭̝̯͊ͬ̏̅̎ͅl͍̞̲̲̥͇̀͆̊̚ͅl̵̶͖̯͎͕ͫ̈́̓̂ͤ̓̄̈́̀.̤͉̲̻̒̌

I wish for the ability to graffiti on anything without consequences.
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:40 am

Granted, but you cannot graffiti on nothing without incurring death. Make sure all the spraypaint hits something!

I wish for a slice of fruitcake, because gratuitous amounts of Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Comet Moth
Mod
Comet Moth

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:58 am

The fruitcake is from '75, and it's hard as a rock.

I wish for a book of any story I want to see
magically and for free.
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:01 am

Granted. It turns out your mind is a dark, twisted place that very easily disgusts you. As such it conjures up a book of a story you want to see, and yet is truly, inhumanly horrible. You go mad from the strangely recursive revelation of realizing who you truly are, and that who you truly are is a monster. And then you explode because of a time paradox. Or something.

I wish for a teaspoon of concentrated Gottam.
Back to top Go down
Comet Moth
Mod
Comet Moth

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:03 pm

You spill the Gottam, which knocks over a jar of Pootis, which in turn knocks over a cup of Pingas. You're screwed three ways over.

I wish for a fluffy bunny.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Swirsky
Automatic Terror Machine
Chuck Swirsky

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Granted, your bunny is so cute and fluffy that it's coat is a fire hazard and your little fireball bursts into flames while trying to hug you.

I wish for a speedboat.
Back to top Go down
Comet Moth
Mod
Comet Moth

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Granted, but the speedboat goes so fast that it breaks the hull, ruining the boat and leaving you stranded.

I wish for a supercomputer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: 

Back to top Go down

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sonic Forum :: General :: Casual Discussion-