HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Sonic Forum, our fansite dedicated to Sonic the Hedgehog, gaming, and general chat. Forums, chatbox, and news about Sonic the Hedgehog, founded by members of The Sonic Community after its destruction. Join us, post, enjoy!

Well, we're dead in the water. Oh well.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Well, we're dead in the water. Oh well. Empty
Subject: Well, we're dead in the water. Oh well.Posted at: Thu May 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Anyone still lurking around, or no?
Back to top Go down
ISS Enterprise
Noob
ISS Enterprise

Subject: Re: Well, we're dead in the water. Oh well.Posted at: Sun May 27, 2012 10:43 am

Aye, sir. But on a rare basis, as my internet is out. If you wanted to de-stuckify the place, you should get seriously into the SEO scene soon, along with trying to resummon a few people to this forum to create a thick bog of posts. Perhaps give it a name with values pointed to just a general chat forum. Call a few friends and ask them for input, and possibly to join up. Someone ought to be able to make a good name for this place. Just get it up to 88 MPH, and the Flux Capacitor will do the rest, although it uses 1.21 gigawats. (Non-Back-to-the-Future terms: Get it going, and word will spread)
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Subject: Re: Well, we're dead in the water. Oh well.Posted at: Sun May 27, 2012 10:00 pm

I'm sort of ... severely injured (Physically injured; I got pretty banged up doing a lot of stuff in the real world.) and fighting two cyber "wars" at once, on two different sites.

I've dropped the "war" against Yhuzan on VX temporarily, but I made sure he knows it's temporary. When I'm done pushing for my admin spot and enforcing social sanity at TSC, the death march against him on VX starts immediately.

When I inevitably win both of those "wars" out, it should make the outlook for both myself and this site a lot sunnier. Until then, it can just sit on standby, I suppose.

For this site, it's actually better for me to be so banged up that I don't have much to do in the real world. Just the motivation I'd need to get the place up and running: not being bored to death.
Back to top Go down
ISS Enterprise
Noob
ISS Enterprise

Subject: Re: Well, we're dead in the water. Oh well.Posted at: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:24 am

@Cyber wars: Dear Yhuzzles has shot down my attempt at getting an answer to your ban, running to hide behind his petty and virtually abandoned rules and locking my forum. Oh well, I can just PM him and if he refuses to answer, he can at least be called out on not answering valid questions like a good mod should. That may eventually push him off the edge enough to admit what exactly happened in his head at that moment. Then he can be publicly shamed and stoned to death (or perhaps exiled from moderatorship)

@This site: I'll help out with it, but bear in mind it may only be an occasional post, as it may take a while for my internet to go back online

Best of luck, Sir Mly
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Subject: Re: Well, we're dead in the water. Oh well.Posted at: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:44 am

Well, I've re-arranged some elements and the fora, so that's my proof that I still want to work with this site. I've got the admin spot on TSC and things are going well, though rather slowly.

But for right now, even though I have ample time to do things there, efforts on VX proper are pretty much hopeless. It's looking to be a war of attrition at this point. He has a banhammer, and little else. He can't exactly hit a sniper 17 miles away with that.
Back to top Go down
ISS Enterprise
Noob
ISS Enterprise

Subject: Re: Well, we're dead in the water. Oh well.Posted at: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:59 am

I can try to slap Yhuzan around a bit, but that is the best I can offer at Vex, considering I can only be there 1 day out of the week, and at that, I'm not very good at flaming someone

For this site, I'd say Priority 1 should be to get that SEO name in. But, of course, the place should look spiffy first. Still, just think of names in your spare time. Ask around.

Back to top Go down
ISS Enterprise
Noob
ISS Enterprise

Subject: Re: Well, we're dead in the water. Oh well.Posted at: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:55 am

How is the repair work coming along?

And please, may I usher you in to the chatbox if we are on at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Subject: Re: Well, we're dead in the water. Oh well.Posted at: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:23 am

Pretty sure it's done, actually. Can't really be bothered to get activity stirred up here right now, though. I'm busy with domestic matters, and TSC is far more prosperous than this place. Gods know I'm not gonna be back at VX proper, until they've rotted enough to realize they need a designated antagonist like me to stay alive, which is doubtless a while coming. So what internetical adventures I can manage are largely TSC-centric for now.
Back to top Go down
ISS Enterprise
Noob
ISS Enterprise

Subject: Re: Well, we're dead in the water. Oh well.Posted at: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:44 am

Yeah. I logged on to Vex earlier and the site is going from the boxing match it was into a sewing circle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject: Re: Well, we're dead in the water. Oh well.Posted at: 

Back to top Go down

Well, we're dead in the water. Oh well.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sonic Forum :: General :: General Discussion-