HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Sonic Forum, our fansite dedicated to Sonic the Hedgehog, gaming, and general chat. Forums, chatbox, and news about Sonic the Hedgehog, founded by members of The Sonic Community after its destruction. Join us, post, enjoy!

Favorite Legend of Zelda game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Favorite Zelda game?
The Legend of Zelda
Favorite Legend of Zelda game? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Legend of Zelda game? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Zelda II: the Adventure of Link
Favorite Legend of Zelda game? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Legend of Zelda game? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A Link to the Past
Favorite Legend of Zelda game? I_vote_lcap100%Favorite Legend of Zelda game? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Link's Awakening
 0% [ 0 ]
Ocarina of Time
 0% [ 0 ]
Majora's Mask
 0% [ 0 ]
Oracle of Ages/Seasons
 0% [ 0 ]
The Wind Waker
 0% [ 0 ]
Four Swords Adventures
 0% [ 0 ]
Twilight Princess
 0% [ 0 ]
Skyward Sword
 0% [ 0 ]
The Minish Cap
 0% [ 0 ]
Phantom Hourglass
 0% [ 0 ]
Spirit Tracks
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Nuva500
Noob
Nuva500

Favorite Legend of Zelda game? Empty
Subject: Favorite Legend of Zelda game?Posted at: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:20 am

The general consensus is usually Ocarina of Time, but personally I like A Link to the Past the best, with Wind Waker a close second.
Back to top Go down

Favorite Legend of Zelda game?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1