HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Sonic Forum, our fansite dedicated to Sonic the Hedgehog, gaming, and general chat. Forums, chatbox, and news about Sonic the Hedgehog, founded by members of The Sonic Community after its destruction. Join us, post, enjoy!

Mad engineering

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Mad engineering Empty
Subject: Mad engineeringPosted at: Sun May 06, 2012 10:27 am

So, I've been trying to make all sorts of ridiculous stuff lately. A vocoder, a little butler robot, and so on. I'm getting stuck every five seconds, but it's fun as hell.

So, engineering. Building all sorts of crazy stuff. Who does this, what sort of stuff do you make, and so on? Discuss.
Back to top Go down
SS84
Mod
SS84

Mad engineering Empty
Subject: Re: Mad engineeringPosted at: Sun May 06, 2012 8:33 pm

I enjoy building random things, even if it is just with Lego.

I've made other things of course like an "arm" that is controlled with syringes, and a wooden remote controlled robot designed to tear other robots apart.
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Mad engineering Empty
Subject: Re: Mad engineeringPosted at: Sun May 06, 2012 8:58 pm

I'm not exactly sure how you'd control an arm with syringes, but that sounds awesome to the extreme. And I love pointless battle bots as well. Too bad there aren't many people both smart enough to make them and playful enough to actually make them, rather than some sorta fancy machinery for the lazy and/or stupid.
Back to top Go down
S. D. Hushimo
Nub

Mad engineering Empty
Subject: Re: Mad engineeringPosted at: Wed May 09, 2012 2:58 pm

I made a MIDI Controller and a Drum Synthesizer.
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Mad engineering Empty
Subject: Re: Mad engineeringPosted at: Wed May 09, 2012 9:39 pm

I'm terrible with anything involving advanced output like sound and stuff. Think you'd be able to help me building the aforementioned vocoder, SD? I'm not sure how you could over the internet, exactly, but I'm sure there's a way you could help me figure this madness out with little more than words typed on a screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mad engineering Empty
Subject: Re: Mad engineeringPosted at: 

Back to top Go down

Mad engineering

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sonic Forum :: General :: General Discussion-