HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Sonic Forum, our fansite dedicated to Sonic the Hedgehog, gaming, and general chat. Forums, chatbox, and news about Sonic the Hedgehog, founded by members of The Sonic Community after its destruction. Join us, post, enjoy!

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.) - Page 5 Empty
Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:34 am

Granted, but now the mustache and the hat fuses with the wished up penis, creating the most badass penis in the world. Not what you wanted.
I wish for the aforementioned penis to become a penis-faced human.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Chief Sergeant Major of the Obvious
Sketch Style

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.) - Page 5 Empty
Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Granted. You look lik a mexican drug cartel member. The cops are pretty hasty here.

I wish for a sammich.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Swirsky
Automatic Terror Machine
Chuck Swirsky

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:52 pm

Granted, but there is too much mayo on the sandwich and you throw it away.

I wish for a pair of Floor Standing Advent Model 500 speakers.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Chuck Swirsky wrote:
Granted, but there is too much mayo on the sandwich and you throw it away.

I wish for a pair of Floor Standing Advent Model 500 speakers.

Granted. Unfortuantely, they fell out of the truck on delivery.

I wish for a pair of Beats by Dr. Dre.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Swirsky
Automatic Terror Machine
Chuck Swirsky

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Granted, Dr. Dre comes to your house and beats you up for not including a trademark.

I wish for some Beefaroni.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:06 pm

Granted, but it was left open for a couple years.

I wish for a can of Dr. Pepper.
Back to top Go down
Sushimo
Nooblet

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Granted. Just the can, though.

I wish for a fine beard.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Swirsky
Automatic Terror Machine
Chuck Swirsky

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Granted, but it grows too big and you end up shaving it off while trying to trim it.

I wish for the remake of Top Gun that is going to come out later this year to be cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:50 am

Chuck Swirsky wrote:
Granted, but it grows too big and you end up shaving it off while trying to trim it.

I wish for the remake of Top Gun that is going to come out later this year to be cancelled.

Granted. Instead, we get a remake of either E.T.(For game), or Star Wars Episode V, with worse writing(for movie).

I wish for bacon.
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:55 am

Granted.
Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.) - Page 5 Buried%20Alive%20%282007%291

I wish to find the fabled Fish of Slapping!
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:54 am

Granted. Of course, once you find it, it just continually slaps you.

I wish for.....A BUCKET OF WATER!
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 am

Granted. However, it's a magickal infinitely flowing bucket of water. You are suddenly knocked unconscious by some random object conking you in the head, and you drop it, tipping it over. ... Several months later you awake from your coma in a flooded, abandoned hospital built on top of a massive skyscraper on Mount Everest.

I wish for exactly 0.97 oranges.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:58 pm

Granted. Unfortunately, the remaining 0.03 to a full orange happened to be the entrance for germs to invade your immortal body, taking out the "im" out of "immortal".
I wish for a slingshot to shoot flip flops with them.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:23 pm

Granted, but the flip flops, flip flop on you.

I wish for a TV remote.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:16 pm

Granted. However it turns out to be a complicated remote for a plane. You use it, only to fly a plane to yourself by accident. I wish for a planet that I can own.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Granted. But it's pluto, and there's nothing you can do with it.

I wish for a mansion.
Back to top Go down
Comet Moth
Mod
Comet Moth

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Granted, but it's so full of mold that none of the windows or doors will open.

I wish for a funny GIF.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:58 pm

Granted... however, it is less funny as it involves creepy Spongebob imagery in some quick frames... I wish for a Premiere Pro.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:45 am

Granted, but I screwed up and got you Premier Amateur.

I wish for an eye patch.
Back to top Go down
Sushimo
Nooblet

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:11 pm

Granted, and you even get the true man eyepatch, but this comes at the cost of your eye.

I wish people stopped trying to steal my Fish of Slapping.
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:16 pm

Granted. People instead opt to frequently attempt stealing your Rod of Pleasuring, which is attached to you, and as such becomes subjected to many a painful yank. After much pain and grief, you must be hospitalized for injuries caused by this turn of events. They have to amputate.

I wish for a machine that creates electricity from shoving random objects into it by techno-magickally converting every bit of matter into electrons and shooting them out the conveniently attached wire.
Back to top Go down
Comet Moth
Mod
Comet Moth

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:03 am

Granted, but you trip on the wire and fall into the machine.

I wish for all of the DVDs.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:20 am

Granted, but now your house is full of DVDs that you have to swim inside a horde of sharp discs.
I wish for all powers of the world.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Swirsky
Automatic Terror Machine
Chuck Swirsky

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Granted, but you didn't specify which world so you got the power of the world with no power.

I wish for a car with a manual transmission.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:03 pm

Granted, but the manual transmission happens to be a manual transmission to automatic transmission, so it fails you. I wish for a boring world where I'm happy only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: 

Back to top Go down

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sonic Forum :: General :: Casual Discussion-