HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Sonic Forum, our fansite dedicated to Sonic the Hedgehog, gaming, and general chat. Forums, chatbox, and news about Sonic the Hedgehog, founded by members of The Sonic Community after its destruction. Join us, post, enjoy!

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.) - Page 6 Empty
Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:30 pm

Granted. The only emotion you ever feel is happiness of the highest degree. After a while the chemical reaction that causes joy in your brain constantly flooding you with such chemicals causes you to wear down on a basic cellular level and eventually die an agonizing death of chemicals rotting away important bits of you over the span of several weeks, barely able to eat or drink, and eventually giving in to dehydration due to not being able to drink enough. But hey, you lived a happy life, right?

I wish that my Dorven friends had the willpower to resist picking up socks at all opportunities, even burning !!SOCK!!s, despite the horribly painful fire-related consequences of this. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, ... well, it's complicated.)
Back to top Go down

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sonic Forum :: General :: Casual Discussion-