HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Sonic Forum, our fansite dedicated to Sonic the Hedgehog, gaming, and general chat. Forums, chatbox, and news about Sonic the Hedgehog, founded by members of The Sonic Community after its destruction. Join us, post, enjoy!

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.) - Page 2 Empty
Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:31 am

Granted, but said supercomputer is way super that you can't play Skyrim or other games capped at 60FPS. I wish for a SuperEggman.
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.) - Page 2 Empty
Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:22 pm

Granted. You've doomed us all to an early grave.
Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.) - Page 2 Super_Eggman_by_Next_Gen_Eggman_Club

I wish for nine chicken nuggets, so that I may combine them together in a crafting table and make a chicken.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:06 am

Granted, but a creeper blows you up, and cooks the chicken for you from behind. I wish for my above post to get dark red.
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:21 pm

Not granted. You can edit it yourself, we went over this didn't we?

I wish for sufficient exploring gear to retrieve The Legendary Lost Chicken of Mlydium XII.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Chief Sergeant Major of the Obvious
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Mly wrote:
Not granted. You can edit it yourself, we went over this didn't we?

I wish for sufficient exploring gear to retrieve The Legendary Lost Chicken of Mlydium XII.

Granted. But the The Legendary Lost Chicken of Mlydium XII was found by the KFC Colonel already, so sorry.

I wish for oxygen to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Comet Moth
Mod
Comet Moth

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Granted, but it's too much. You get high, but eventually your lungs are damaged, you pass out, and you gradually die.

I wish for a neat little knick-knack.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Comet Moth wrote:
Granted, but it's too much. You get high, but eventually your lungs are damaged, you pass out, and you gradually die.

I wish for a neat little knick-knack.

Granted. However it falls out of your hands onto the hard floor and shatters.

I wish Sony discontinued PlayStation.
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:01 am

Granted. Fanboys riot in the streets across the world, and in just twelve days the governments of the world are brought to their knees, replaced with one world government controlled by the Playstation fanboys. Sadly this government lacks the capacity to run the world due to the nature of its members, and by the end of the thirteenth day every nuclear weapon in the world has been launched because one of them accidentally leaned too hard on the big red button. This, along with their incompetence in general, causes this government to collapse shortly after, leaving the entire world a nuclear wasteland ruled only by anarchy, and more rarely, the honor of those who are so blessed to have it.

I wish for a slice of angel food cake.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:21 am

Granted, but you couldn't taste anything out of it because it was made for angels.
I wish for a non-corrupting and a non-corrupted wish granter.
Back to top Go down
Sushimo
Nooblet

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:11 pm

Granted, he just refuses to grant your wish at all.

I wish that by the power invested in me, I will be able to summon a Canta Slaus.
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:10 am

Granted, but it's by the power of Grayskull, so you must lug around a huge sword and a green pet cat, randomly transform into an uber-ripped guy and transform your cat into a green freaking tiger to fight the forces of evil and get your ass handed to you only to narrowly win in the end, though not without getting battered like hell, be ambiguously gay at all times, and generally live through what seems like the deranged fantasies of an 8-year-old girly boy who is definitely gonna be gay -- and seemingly very off in the head as well as sadomasochistic -- some day. But hey, it's not all bad; in addition to being able to summon Canta Slaus, you get to say "I have the power!" in the most badass voice ever.

I wish for a team of engineers. The kind from TF2 that generally don't actually do much engineering but have gloriously hicky and hilarious Texas stereotype accents. I want exactly four of them, to hang out with.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Swirsky
Automatic Terror Machine
Chuck Swirsky

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:17 am

Granted but, they end up getting on your nerves by never letting you have a moment of privacy. Also, their accent is contagious and you can't stop talking like a true Texan.

I wish for a rare and exotic species of plants that open up a whole new market of Pharmaceuticals.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:32 am

Granted, but as soon as they reach the market, they withered and died.
I wish for a game where the mother tried to kill her son.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Granted. The Mom tries to stab the poor kid, but ends up slipping on her husband's slippers and stabbing herself. Then the son takes her jewelry and sells it on eBay.

I wish Korea would settle their differences.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Granted, but another great incident occurs, breaking them up again. I wish for a spambot that can't be banned and can only be controlled by me.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:16 pm

Granted. The spambot lives under your control. However, it's very simple to hack, and it backfires causing your PC to be flooded with spam and viruses, until the main memory is raided and destroyed.

I wish I owned the most comfortable pair of pants in the world.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:05 pm

Granted, but it turns out that comfort = stability. So most comfortable = most weakest. Sorry. I wish I had a better computer desk.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:01 pm

Agent Robotnik wrote:
Granted, but it turns out that comfort = stability. So most comfortable = most weakest. Sorry. I wish I had a better computer desk.

Granted. Unfortunately, a meteor falls and destroys the desk along with you.

I wish I was God.
Back to top Go down
Sushimo
Nooblet

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Granted, you become Canta Slaus. You're under my command now, bitch!

I wish I had the power to non-exist.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Granted, but you're now non-existent... Forever. I wish I took over the US as part of my ultimate revenge plan.
Back to top Go down
Sushimo
Nooblet

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Granted, you make it a blooming country with a successful economy. This is your revenge from all the evil things past presidents have done. Thanks.

I wish that government had enough resources to capitalize the tildes.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:55 pm

Sushimo wrote:
Granted, you make it a blooming country with a successful economy. This is your revenge from all the evil things past presidents have done. Thanks.

I wish that government had enough resources to capitalize the tildes.

Granted. They also proceed with world domination, and corrupt the tildes.

I wish I had a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Sushimo
Nooblet

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Granted, however, you are a very complex man, and the simple glass of water tortures your mind, driving you crazy at its lack of interestingness, and eventually, you kill yourself to end it all.

I wish I had the power to summon anything and nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Granted. The problem is, the contradiction causes a paradox and destroys the space-time continum.

I wish I had a pair of sneakers.
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:11 am

Granted. As you ponder why these sneakers look familiar, a shoeless Sonic the Hedgehog sneaks up behind you and proceeds to kick your ass.

I wish for the littlest onion in the woooorld! *maniacal laughter*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: 

Back to top Go down

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sonic Forum :: General :: Casual Discussion-