HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Sonic Forum, our fansite dedicated to Sonic the Hedgehog, gaming, and general chat. Forums, chatbox, and news about Sonic the Hedgehog, founded by members of The Sonic Community after its destruction. Join us, post, enjoy!

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.) - Page 4 Empty
Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 am

Granted, but the wish power was so high the paper got burned. I wish for moar coffee.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Swirsky
Automatic Terror Machine
Chuck Swirsky

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.) - Page 4 Empty
Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:04 am

Granted but your coffee ends up containing an ingredient that you are allergic to.

I wish for new shoes.
Back to top Go down
Comet Moth
Mod
Comet Moth

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:21 am

Granted, but they're super high heels and you twist your ankle.

I wish for a spoon.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Chief Sergeant Major of the Obvious
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:36 am

Granted. I screwed up the wish, though, and gave you a fork.

I wish for a fancy kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Comet Moth
Mod
Comet Moth

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Granted, but the designer figured a fancy kitchen should look great and not have anything you need for food preparation.

I wish for a ship.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:47 pm

Granted, but little do you know that the ship was actually built out of cheese, a.k.a ship is holed and will sink.
I wish for a Darth Vader suit.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:52 pm

EDIT: Mods can not delete posts. Hmmm.

Anyway, Granted. But the suit malfunctions. Too bad.

I wish for a puppy.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:30 am

Granted, but the puppy grew up so quickly to become a guard dog... little do you know it hurts when it bites you. I wish for a flamethrower.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Swirsky
Automatic Terror Machine
Chuck Swirsky

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:53 am

Granted but the gas line is not hooked up correctly, splattering gas back at you and setting you ablaze.

I wish for a laser-disc player.
Back to top Go down
Mly
The Final Boss
Mly

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:08 am

Granted. You have brought into existence an anthropomorphic disk drive of some sort who is a super-pimp. What hell hath you wrought upon us!?

I wish for this thread to be stickied due to its popularity. But I can grant that wish myself, and in fact I just did, so I wish instead for a can o' soop.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Granted, but not only does the soup-soop gets spilled on you, the cup explodes as well.

I wish for an alien invasion.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Granted. But they ran out of gas an the invasion failed.

I wish for something to wish for.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Granted, but this thing happened to be another alien invasion for you. And it failed as well. Not just that, but they left the entire humanity and kidnapped you. I wish I had a damsel in distress to rape.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:38 pm

Granted, but she has a case of vagina detata. Enjoy the rape.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/VaginaDentata

I wish for a fancy sports car.
Back to top Go down
Sushimo
Nooblet

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:57 pm

Granted, but you're girlfriend steals it from you, and breaks up with you.

I wish for a black hole I can control.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Granted, but you aren't strong enough to control it, and end up being absorbed by the hole, and desintegrate.(Spelling?)

I wish for a belt to keep my pants up.
Back to top Go down
Comet Moth
Mod
Comet Moth

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Granted. The belt keeps your pants up so well, it also keeps your organs from being normal organ-shape and you die of internal bleeding.

I wish for a smartphone that operates as well as a desktop computer.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:36 pm

Comet Moth wrote:
Granted. The belt keeps your pants up so well, it also keeps your organs from being normal organ-shape and you die of internal bleeding.

I wish for a smartphone that operates as well as a desktop computer.

Granted, The smartphone gets too smart and abandons you to start a cyber revolution.

I wish for a smart car.
Back to top Go down
Comet Moth
Mod
Comet Moth

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:42 pm

Granted, the smart car is smart enough to form its own opinions. It decides it doesn't like you and takes you both on a ride over a cliff.

I wish for strawberry syrup.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:28 am

Granted. It expired last year, though.

I wish for a fancy coat.
Back to top Go down
Comet Moth
Mod
Comet Moth

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:36 am

Granted, but it's made of fur. A PETA member comes by and douses you in human blood.

I wish for a sticker.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:45 am

Granted, but it gets stuck everywhere, and you eventually throw it away out of frustration.

I wish for a a pair of pants.
Back to top Go down
Comet Moth
Mod
Comet Moth

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:18 am

Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:01 am

Granted, but the third sock has to go somewhere... in this case, your head. I wish I had a pen.
Back to top Go down
Sushimo
Nooblet

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:59 am

Granted, but the pen fuses with 'is' and so you gain a penis.

I wish for a fine hat, and a mustache to sport.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: 

Back to top Go down

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sonic Forum :: General :: Casual Discussion-