HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Sonic Forum, our fansite dedicated to Sonic the Hedgehog, gaming, and general chat. Forums, chatbox, and news about Sonic the Hedgehog, founded by members of The Sonic Community after its destruction. Join us, post, enjoy!

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sushimo
Nooblet

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.) - Page 3 Empty
Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:26 am

Granted, but the onion has little known magical powers, which, instead of making you cry, they make you laugh maniacally forever, as you did above.

I wish I had some bad ass line I can use to intimidate opponents. Example: I am the Sushi Saint, son of Kronos, brother of Poseidon, slayer of Porphyrion, and master of Canta Slaus.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.) - Page 3 Empty
Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:25 am

Granted, but the line is used in every situation you can intimidate your enemy (a la anime), leaving you open for a certain enemy who will deal with you NOW. I wish I had a clock tower.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Chief Sergeant Major of the Obvious
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Granted. Unfortunately, it's from Castlevania.

I wish I had an average-sized apple.
Back to top Go down
Sushimo
Nooblet

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Granted, but as try to take a big bite out of it, you end up biting a Mac, and look like a foolish man. (Macs are Apple.)

I wish I was the final boss in a popular video game, with the background music being something like this.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Granted. Unfortunately, you're a joke. You are therefore defeated easily, and go down in gaming infamy.

I wish for an ordinary banana. It doesn't have problems, it's not too big, not too small, not bruised, and not poisoness. Also my mind can comprehend it.
Back to top Go down
Comet Moth
Mod
Comet Moth

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:56 am

Granted, but that's the last food you get. Ever.

I wish for five dollars.
Back to top Go down
Sushimo
Nooblet

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:49 am

Granted, but due to the kindness of your heart, you give it to me.

I wish for a rocket launcher.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:37 am

Granted, unfortunately, the RPG itself is the rocket, so it takes you to wherever you shot the rocket at. I wish for a Tails plushy.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:02 pm

Granted. Unfortunately, a real fox comes and rips it up.

I wish I had a comfy bed.
Back to top Go down
Comet Moth
Mod
Comet Moth

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Granted, but it's comfy because it's made of drug-infused foam. The police find it and confiscate it, and you get a hefty fine.

I wish I had oatmeal with strawberries.
Back to top Go down
Sushimo
Nooblet

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:04 am

Granted, but due to the kindness of your heart, and time paradoxes, you give it to me.

I wish my first world problem of having too many video games to complete would go away.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Granted. But now you have the problem of too much time on your hands. You explode from sheer amounts of stir-craziness.

I wish there was no more obesity.
Back to top Go down
Sushimo
Nooblet

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:35 pm

Granted, but we get twice the amount of cancer.

I wish for world peace or world domination with me being the leader. You can pick one.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:04 pm

You become the ruler of the world, for one second only before the armies overthrow you. I wish I had the biggest sound speakers in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:54 pm

Granted. The decibel levels end up destroying the speakers after one second of music.

I wish I was an hero.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:10 pm

Granted, but somehow you made an accident accidentally, and now you're the villain. I wish I had a nice TV show to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:15 pm

Granted. But the show is nice yet you hate it, ruining your evening.

I wish I was in sports.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:26 pm

Granted, but you're too sporty to the point that your muscles could pull the Earth to the sun. I wish I had a new trench coat.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:54 pm

Granted. People think you're suspicious, and kill you.

I wish I had a nice hat.
Back to top Go down
Agent Robotnik
Nooblet
Agent Robotnik

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Granted. Its a hat with a rocket inside, so it blasts you with the fire part. I wish I had a teleporter.
Back to top Go down
Comet Moth
Mod
Comet Moth

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Granted, but you accidentally teleport your body inside a wall and die. I wish I had moar games.
Back to top Go down
Sushimo
Nooblet

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Granted, you get millions of copies of Sonic 06.

I wish for a Mario coin.
Back to top Go down
Sketch Style
Sketch Style

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Granted, but as soon as you collect it, it dissappears, and you have no idea where it went.

I wish I was suffering.
Back to top Go down
Sushimo
Nooblet

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:19 am

Granted, but I come along, and suddenly your day gets better.

I wish for power.
Back to top Go down
Comet Moth
Mod
Comet Moth

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:17 am

Granted. You have the power to control all the Tasmanian tigers as your personal army. Unfortunately, they went extinct in 1936.

I wish for a piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject: Re: Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)Posted at: 

Back to top Go down

Corrupt-a-wish (Brought to you by Mly copy-pasting a copy-paste to the nth degree.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sonic Forum :: General :: Casual Discussion-